DAY 31: January 31
Today’s the last day of the first month of 2011. Been through ups and downs this January, but I definitely had a blast during this month. And yes, I am more than ready to face the second month of the year (and i’m excited as well :”>).
Each day seemed to be an ordinary day for some but for me, every day’s special and we have to enjoy every single moment. And that’s what I did today. I grabbed the opportunity to have fun with people who are very special to me. :)
PS. I loved the weather today as well as our free cuts in DEVTMAN and INTFILO, although I miss Ms. Velasco already.
(1) Migs and Greg’s purple day
(2) My babies while enjoying their meal at Mang Inasal during lunch :)
(1) Sir Ryan and his attentive students during PERSEF2 class (we had a job expo-ish kind of thing during this class)
(2) Time check! And since our professor wasn’t able to arrive after 20 minutes (university rule: if the professor wasn’t able to arrive after 20 minutes for a one and a half hour class, free cut na), we left the room already.
(1) With my coffeebuddy (we’re willing to keep that tawagan even though we’re not allowed to drink coffee anymore haha!)
(2) Blueberry Cheese Tart :P~ It’s so yummyyyyy! (i’m sorry if i had to bite it na) I forgot to include this on my entry yesterday though. If ever you’ll head to Tagaytay, make sure that you’ll drop by Rowena’s and try their yummy tarts. :)